I've gotten lots of compliments on show/reading. Many people have responded very favorably to my work, and I, of course, find that quite encouraging. My hope now is that I can work some things out on my finances to make my life better. Also . . . well . . . I forgot what I was saying. I don't know, maybe I want things in my relationships to go better. Well, of course. But, ah, I remembered it: I want my technology to heal. I want a computer that works well, a jump drive that is healthy and happy. I want to be able to do my work in peace.
Most importantly though, I want to feel good about me. Sometimes I struggle with that. Sometimes it's difficult to be happy with myself--even when things are going well. Especially when things are going well? Insane? Yes. True? Yes.
I had weird conversations with people today that made me recall that yucky feeling of rejection again. Why do I struggle with that so? Why can't I just know I'm fucking great, and everyone loves me, and that's the end of it. Ha! I'll keep working on it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home