Dreams of Water

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Crazy Blog

Since I changed over to the new blog, the Google blog, I've been rather frustrated because I go from not being able to log on to not being able to upload my paintings, so without access to such features I'm kinda fucked and more than a bit frustrated by it. I hope the Google Gods read this and make the necessary changes.

By the way, my positive thinking for the moment is screwed if you didn't notice.

2 Comments:

  • I'll help you out. Hey, when do you want to get together and try that exercise I was talking about?

    By Blogger Quinn, At 9:38 AM  

  • I plan on resisting the conversion until I am forced to upgrade. These advances in technology are already part of my job, such as the conversion from WebCT 4.1 to Angel and the upgrade from WebCT 6.0 to Blackboard, aka WebCT 6.1.1. There has to be some limits to technology.

    By Blogger firstcitybook, At 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home