I am a poet and painter and mother of two. New Mexico is my dream world--though I rarely visit there. I spend my time in coffee shops, reading magazines, and talking to my many friends who work at and visit coffee shops. I have a serious addiction to iced tea with lots of ice--Why would anyone drink iced tea with a few little bits of ice? That would only be called "tea." I dream of having horses and land to go with them. I love my new job as a travel agent, and I struggle at times being an instructor, although I love my students, and I have a passion for writing--therein lies the problem, I'm sure. I love my two cats--Fruity who is three and has a major attitude, and Ali (Alley) a two month old kitten who loves affection. I try to eat healthy foods. Oh, and my name, Drinkwater, is English. People often wonder if it is Native American, but, go figure, it's English.
1 Comments:
Hey moma how are you? I hope your wonderful.(Well your always wonderful but i mean feeling wonderful) I love you! :-D
-syd
By
Anonymous, At
12:23 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home