Dreams of Water

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hard Time Writing

I've had a hard time writing--I think. I don't even know if that is true, because I recently revised a 3+ page poem that I will try to upload later. But I feel like I've neglected my blog for a variety of reasons, the first one being that I don't have internet access from home, so I don't always make a point to get to my coffee shop or the library (with a one-hour frustrating limit) to work on my blog. Secondly, this swith-over to Google is difficult and seems pointless to me, since it was working PERFECTLY before. Why? Why? Why?

But I think the most important reason I haven't been writing on my blog (which I could keep on my home computer--although that computer's been acting funny lately and I want a nice, new, beautiful computer with internet access) is since my mother died it's hard for me to write anything about my current life. I also feel extra critical of my blog, which is against my original intent and is rather unhealthy for me and basically doesn't accomplish much.

So if I were to criticize this blog entry I would say it's boring, whiny, irritating, and accomplishes nothing but complaint. But at least I made an entry, right?

Thanks for listening, Loves.

1 Comments:

  • You're not alone.
    that's why the blog is there. To remind you of that. Even if it only seems pointless.
    Every writer feels that way about the things they write from time to time.

    By Blogger Quinn, At 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home